The hotel complex Sintrivanis is consisted from the Main Building with 28 rooms, 2 Bungalows, Restaurant, Tavern ,Is built in a green area of 5,000 sq.m. The property is fenced and there is lighting all night.
Check-in time 14:00 / Check-out time 12:00
24-hour front desk
Doctor on call (extra charge)
Laundry service (chargeable)
Hair, dryer, Iron, Safe
Second cleaning service (chargeable)
Extra towel change (surcharge)
Airport shuttle (surcharge)
Car Rental-mini buss (on request)
Tour Desk (on request)
Massage Therapies (on request)
Swimming pool (Use of swimming pool in business Skotina Resort Beach)
Beach towels and pool service (surcharge)
And a large yard for any kind for fun
Exterior facilitation ramps
Food & Drink
Taverne (à la carte)
Veranda lounge (Private Dining)
Cenral Bar / Snack bar
Special diet menus (on request)
Food packages for excursions.
Fax / Photocopying / P.C
Pets not allowed .
Hiking – Excursions – Party
Free Wi-Fi internet throughout the hotel
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
Greek – English
Notification Number: 1147824 (ver. 1)
Good to know
Children and extra beds : All children are welcome. Free! One child under 4.99 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
An evening with food and fun dancing. The dance group will present dances from various regions of Greece. The orchestra with traditional rhythms, provides the music for the feast that follows.
A small one day cruise to the island of Skiathos
The city of Skiathos is the only built-up area of the island. It is built on the southeastern tip of the island in a windless bay which separates the island of Bourtzi in two. It is a relatively new settlement, built in 1829 – 1830 on the site of the ancient city, on two hills situated at the edge of the sea. The ancient settlement was built in 800 BC. The most famous beach, is Koykoynaries.
The one-day trip to Athens, gives us the opportunity to meet and the sights of our capital. Athens is about 400 km from the hotel.
The ancient city lying on the north slopes of the Pierian mountains is securely identified as Aigai, the capital of the kingdom of Lower Macedonia. Archaeological evidence prooves that the site was continuously inhabited from the Early Bronze Age (3rd millenium BC) while in the Early Iron Age (11th-8th centuries BC) it became an important centre, rich and densely inhabited. The city reached its highest point of prosperity in the Archaic (7th-6th centuries BC) and Classical periods (5th-4th centuries), when it was the most important urban centre of the area, the seat of the Macedonian kings and the place where all the traditional sanctuaries were established.
The excavation of the area commenced in 1928 and is continued at present by the University of Thessaloniki. It has brought to light a fortified city, surrounded by cult areas, that was inhabitated continuously from the Classical period to Early Christian times. Buildings of various periods have been discovered in a series of different levels. Private residences, public buildings, shops, and a large number of workshops are erected in building blocks defined by the streets. On the south edge of the ancient city are the public baths (thermae), an imposing complex covering an area of over 4,000 square metres and dating from about A.D. 200. In the east sector has been discovered the villa of Dionysos, which takes its name from the large mosaic depicting the god that covers the floor of the banqueting room.
Meteora is from the biggest and most important group of monasteries in Greece after those in Mount Athos. We can locate the first traces of their history from 11th c. when the first hermits settled there. The rock monasteries have been characterized by Unesco as a unique phenomenon of cultural heritage and they form one of the most important stations of cultural map of Greece.
Museum – Thessaloniki.
Work on the construction of the Archaeological Museum of Thessaloniki began in February 1961, to designs by the architect Patroklos Karantinos. The building was inaugurated on 27th October 1962, during the celebrations of the fiftieth anniversary of the liberation of Thessaloniki. In 1971, the displays were brought to completion in all the rooms. They included sculpture, a prehistoric collection, miniature art of the Archaic and Classical periods, and the brilliant group of finds from the tombs at Derveni, which was first presented to the public on the day of the inauguration ceremony.